Lily Lake Kindergarten Supply List
- 1 - sturdy folders, 3 hole punched
- 2 - composition notebook, wide-ruled
- Scissors- kid sized, blunt tip
- 1 - package of Ticonderoga pencils, sharpened*
- 2 - boxes Crayola classic markers, 10 count, thick tip*
- 1 - pack of Crayola colored pencils, 24 count*
- 2 - boxes of Crayola crayons, 24 classic colors*
- 1 - set of Crayola watercolor paints*
- 6 - Elmer's glue sticks, small*
- 4 - Expo dry erase markers, black, 1 skinny and 3 thick *
- 2 - Paper Mate flair felt-tip pens, black*
- 1 - pencil pouch, bag style with zipper
- 1 - box of kleenex
- 1 - set of headphones, no ear buds
- 1 - water bottle with spill-proof lid (sport top, straw, etc.)
- 1 - beach towel for read/rest time
- 1 - family photo for classroom display, 4x6, printed at home ok
- $10 classroom donation (Take Home Folder & special projects) *Send cash/check (payable to Lily Lake Elementary) after you have received your class placement.
- Optional: white card stock, Astrobrights paper, Ziploc snack/sandwich/quart slider bags
* Please purchase the specific brand where indicated by bold lettering.
We can't wait to see you at Ready, Set, Go Conferences! Welcome to Kindergarten!
In Other News
All students will have access to Chromebooks beginning this fall to use at home or school.
The federal government has ended its free meals program, but free and reduced price meals will still be provided to families who need help covering the cost.
Mark your calendar for these important back-to-school dates.
This year marks the 146th commencement exercise for our high school.
The goal is to bring service back to pre-pandemic levels (79 routes) as soon as possible.
Meals prices will increase by 20 cents in the fall, but you may be eligible for free meals.
District leaders hope to reinstate busing to about 500 more students next year.
This fall buses in the district will be equipped with a new technology that will fix problems with GPS connectivity, improve attendance taking, and make bus rides safer.