Lily Lake CIP Program Supply List
Here are the supplies required to keep our classroom up and running! We understand that the start of the school year can be expensive for many families, so please let your teacher know if you’d like to send the supplies in a few weeks.
- Face Mask
- 1 - box of markers
- 5 - glue Sticks
- 2 - packs of dry erase Markers
- Grades K-4: 1 - box of gallon size baggies
- Grade 5: 1 box of quart size baggies
- Grades 3,4,5: 1 - box 5-oz. disposable cups
- Grade 2: 1 pack of paper plates
- Grades K, 1: 1 package of Paper bowls
- 1 - box of plastic forks and spoons
- Clear packaging tape Scotch Brand
- 1 - headphone set to be used by your student (school will have headphones available for purchase cost of $5.00)
In Other News
Traveling during the COVID-19 pandemic could expose you to illness. Learn how to keep yourself and others safe so we can keep kids in school.
Check out all the fun activities Community Education has to offer this summer.
Regular COVID-19 testing by students, staff and families can help keep people healthy and schools open!
Important information on Kindergarten Orientation events.
The state is extending a temporary food benefit to Minnesota families called the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer, or P-EBT.
Elementary report cards are now available in Skyward!
Nominations are being accepted for the Partnership Awards.