Lily Lake 4th Grade Supply List
Please label all school supplies with your child’s name.
- 1 backpack or tote bag
- 1 pair of tennis shoes (to leave at school)
- 1 set of headphones/earbuds in a labeled ziploc bag
- School will have headphones available for purchase cost of $5.00
- 1 regular sized pencil pouch or box
- Ticonderoga pencils – at least 12 to start the year, send more as needed (no mechanical pencils please)
- 6 sturdy solid colored, pocket folders - plastic works best -no Trapper Keepers or 3 ring notebooks please
- 1 box of unscented, washable markers
- 1 box of Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of Fiskars children’s scissors
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 wide ruled, 100-sheet composition journal
- 1 wide ruled, spiral notebook
- Eraser pencil toppers (see example picture)
- 1 protractor (no compasses, see example picture)
- 1 face mask
- Extra pencils, markers, crayola twistables, glue sticks
- Whiteboard markers and erasers
- Post-it notes
- Ziploc slider bags – quart and gallon
- Scotch tape and packaging tape
- Black Sharpies
- Paper Towels, Kleenex
In Other News
We will be providing free meals to any child in our community between the ages of 1 and 18 throughout the summer.
Two high school seniors shared their culture and taught elementary students across the district about the hijab worn by many Muslim women.
Ms. Tolaas’s 4th grade online classroom has been doing mini artist studies throughout the year, and this one was about Pablo Picasso.
Check out all the fun activities Community Education has to offer this summer.
Regular COVID-19 testing by students, staff and families can help keep people healthy and schools open!