Lily Lake 4th Grade Supply List
Please label all school supplies with your child’s name.
- 1 backpack or tote bag
- 1 pair of tennis shoes (to leave at school)
- 1 set of headphones/earbuds in a labeled ziploc bag
- School will have headphones available for purchase cost of $5.00
- 1 regular sized pencil pouch or box
- Ticonderoga pencils – at least 12 to start the year, send more as needed (no mechanical pencils please)
- 6 sturdy solid colored, pocket folders - plastic works best -no Trapper Keepers or 3 ring notebooks please
- 1 box of unscented, washable markers
- 1 box of Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of Fiskars children’s scissors
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 wide ruled, 100-sheet composition journal
- 1 wide ruled, spiral notebook
- Eraser pencil toppers (see example picture)
- 1 protractor (no compasses, see example picture)
- 1 face mask
- Extra pencils, markers, crayola twistables, glue sticks
- Whiteboard markers and erasers
- Post-it notes
- Ziploc slider bags – quart and gallon
- Scotch tape and packaging tape
- Black Sharpies
- Paper Towels, Kleenex
In Other News
Important information on Kindergarten Orientation events.
Traveling during the COVID-19 pandemic could expose you to illness. Learn how to keep yourself and others safe so we can keep kids in school.
The state is extending a temporary food benefit to Minnesota families called the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer, or P-EBT.
Elementary report cards are now available in Skyward!
Nominations are being accepted for the Partnership Awards.