Lily Lake 3rd Grade Supply List
- 1 regular size zipper close pencil pouch (labeled please)
- 6 Elmer’s® white glue sticks (regular size)
- 2 packages (12 count) of #2 Ticonderoga® pencils (sharpened please)
- 1 package of 2 pink erasers
- 6 EXPO Low Odor “Black” Dry Erase Markers - Chiseled Tip
- 1 box (24 count/no larger please) Crayola® crayons (labeled please)
- 1 box of broad line Crayola® markers (labeled please)
- 2 packages of Crayola® Twistable colored pencils ***Shop early for this item because they go fast.*** (labeled please)
- 1 pair of pointed Fiskars® scissors - student size please (labeled please)
- 3 solid colored, 2 pocket plastic folders (red, blue, green - labeled please)
- 1 hard cover/wide ruled composition notebook (labeled please)
- 2 spiral notebooks (labeled please)
- 3 boxes of Kleenex® tissues
- 1 sturdy set of headphones (no earbuds) labeled and in a labeled baggie. ***Headphones will still be available for purchase ($5.00) at school.
- Bounty Paper Towels (select-a-sheet)
- Ziploc® Bags: Boys (gallon bags) and Girls (sandwich bags or quart size bags)
- 1 roll of clear packing tape
In Other News
Important information on Kindergarten Orientation events.
Traveling during the COVID-19 pandemic could expose you to illness. Learn how to keep yourself and others safe so we can keep kids in school.
The state is extending a temporary food benefit to Minnesota families called the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer, or P-EBT.
Elementary report cards are now available in Skyward!
Nominations are being accepted for the Partnership Awards.