Lily Lake 2nd Grade Supply List
Welcome to second grade! We are so happy that you will be in our classes! We can’t wait to get to know you! Second grade is a very exciting year!
Supplies (Some supplies will be community supplies.):
- Face Mask
- 1 backpack (large enough to hold folders, books, winter clothing)
- 1 large plastic pencil box
- 20 sharpened #2 pencils (plain colored)
- 2 pink erasers
- 1 box of 8 Washable Crayola Classic markers-broad tip
- 1 box of 8 Washable Crayola Classic markers-fine line
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of 12 Crayola colored pencils or Twistables
- 1 set of 8 Crayola watercolor paints
- 6-12 Elmer’s glue sticks, regular size
- 1 Fiskars scissors
- 1 pkg. of Expo thin, dry erase markers-blue, black, green
- 1 black Sharpie marker, fine point (not ultra fine)
- 1 Composition notebook, 100 sheets, wide ruled
- 3 spiral notebooks, 70 sheets, wide ruled
- 4 plain colored, two-pocket folders
- 1 sturdy, two-pocket folder-any color/design (your Take Home Folder)
- 1 white, three-ring binder-clear view, 1.5 inches
- Math Money Kit: 20 pennies, 10 nickels, 10 dimes, 8 quarters
- (Real coins in a small container with a tight fitting lid)
- Gym shoes (needed every day)
- Headphones (no earbuds) in a labeled Ziploc bag (may also be purchased at school for purchase cost of $5)
Other Items (Please consider a donation of two or more of these items.)
- Kleenex Tissues-2 boxes
- Scotch Magic Tape- ½ inch, green package
- Post-it Notes-3X3, 1X3, 2X2-fun colors
- Elmer’s white glue 4 oz.
- Additional Expo thin, dry erase markers-blue, black, green
**Recommended Additional Supplies for use at Home
Pencils, eraser, paper, coloring supplies, glue stick, scissors, ruler
Thank you for your help with our new school year!
The Second Grade Teachers ☺
In Other News
We will be providing free meals to any child in our community between the ages of 1 and 18 throughout the summer.
Two high school seniors shared their culture and taught elementary students across the district about the hijab worn by many Muslim women.
Ms. Tolaas’s 4th grade online classroom has been doing mini artist studies throughout the year, and this one was about Pablo Picasso.
Check out all the fun activities Community Education has to offer this summer.
Regular COVID-19 testing by students, staff and families can help keep people healthy and schools open!