Lily Lake 1st Grade Supply List
SUPPLIES: ***Please be aware, some supplies may need to be replenished.
- 12 - Elmer’s® white glue sticks (regular size)
- 1 - package (12 count) of #2 Ticonderoga® pencils (sharpened please)
- 2 - boxes (24 count/no larger please) Crayola® crayons (labeled please)
- 2 - packages (12 count/no larger please) of Crayola® Twistable colored pencils ***Shop early for this item because they go fast.***
- 1 - pair of pointed Fiskars® scissors - child size please (labeled please)
- 1 - sturdy two pocket folder
- 1 - composition notebook (hard cover/wide ruled)
- 1 - spiral notebook
- 1 - large sturdy backpack (labeled please)
- 2 - boxes of Crayola broad line classic colors markers
- 1 - box of tissues
- 1 - standard sized plastic pencil box (approximately 9” x 5”)
- 1 - 4 pack of black dry erase markers, fine point
- 1 - sturdy pair of headphones (no earbuds) in a labeled Ziploc bag (The school will have headphones available for purchase for $5, cash or check payable to Lily Lake PTO)
- $10 supply donation for Take Home folder, Scholastic News, and special projects. (Please pay on SmartSchoolK12 or send cash/check payable to Lily Lake Elementary) after you have received your class placement.
In Other News
Students at Lily Lake Elementary had quite the dance party.
Construction will take place over the next 3 months to get ready for the 23-24 school year.
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.
Over the next few weeks your child’s classroom teacher will be talking with your child about our new Standard Response Protocol (SRP).
Students are returning to classrooms this week by car, bus, bike and feet! Please be extra careful as you drive through neighborhoods or near schools and watch out for our kids.
The district’s new superintendent, Dr. Mike Funk, took to the stage at Pony Stadium for the districtwide kickoff event.
In the midst of a very busy week of preparing classrooms and getting familiar with new processes, district staff took an hour to re-connect, re-charge and breathe.