Lily Lake 1st Grade Supply List
SUPPLIES: ***Please be aware, some supplies may need to be replenished.
- 12 - Elmer’s® white glue sticks (regular size)
- 1 - package (12 count) of #2 Ticonderoga® pencils (sharpened please)
- 2 - boxes (24 count/no larger please) Crayola® crayons (labeled please)
- 2 - packages (12 count/no larger please) of Crayola® Twistable colored pencils ***Shop early for this item because they go fast.***
- 1 - pair of pointed Fiskars® scissors - child size please (labeled please)
- 1 - sturdy two pocket folder
- 1 - composition notebook (hard cover/wide ruled)
- 1 - spiral notebook
- 1 - large sturdy backpack (labeled please)
- 1 - box of Crayola broad line classic colors markers
- 1 - box of tissues
- 1 - standard sized plastic pencil box (approximately 9” x 5”)
- 1 - 4 pack of black dry erase markers, fine point
- 1 - sturdy pair of headphones (no earbuds) in a labeled Ziploc bag (The school will have headphones available for purchase for $5, cash or check payable to Lily Lake PTO)
- $10 supply donation for Take Home folder, Scholastic News, and special projects. Please pay on SmartSchoolK12 (or cash/check payable to Lily Lake Elementary) after you have received your class placement.
In Other News
All students will have access to Chromebooks beginning this fall to use at home or school.
The federal government has ended its free meals program, but free and reduced price meals will still be provided to families who need help covering the cost.
Mark your calendar for these important back-to-school dates.
This year marks the 146th commencement exercise for our high school.
The goal is to bring service back to pre-pandemic levels (79 routes) as soon as possible.
Meals prices will increase by 20 cents in the fall, but you may be eligible for free meals.
District leaders hope to reinstate busing to about 500 more students next year.
This fall buses in the district will be equipped with a new technology that will fix problems with GPS connectivity, improve attendance taking, and make bus rides safer.