Busing returns to pre-pandemic levels
As the new school year begins this fall, transportation to and from school will be restored to our pre-pandemic levels:
- Elementary (preK-5) = Student living .5 miles or further from school can ride a bus
- Secondary (grades 6-12) = Students living 1 mile or further from school can ride a bus
- GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) = Students living 1 mile or further from Stillwater Middle School can ride a bus
Bus routes will be drawn in the coming weeks, and all families who are eligible for transportation will receive their route information prior to the start of school.
- All eligible students in grades K-8 will automatically be scheduled to a bus route. (Click here if your child requires transportation from a location other than your home address, or if you wish to decline transportation).
- High school students in grades 9-12 will need to register for transportation. (Note: If you already registered for busing this spring, there is no need to re-register at this time.)
We know how important safe and reliable transportation is to our families and we are committed to working with our new vendor, Schmitty & Sons, to ensure quality service for the new school year.
Questions about transportation?
Contact our Transportation Office at email@example.com or 651-351-8377. You can also contact Schmitty & Sons directly at 651-309‐4601 to report any issues with busing.
In Other News
All students must have an up-to-date immunization record or exemption form on file with their school's health office or they can't attend school.
Join in the fun with the 2023 Homecoming Carnival on Friday, Sept. 29 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
State law requires every student enrolled in school to be immunized against certain diseases or file a legal medical or non-medical exemption.
A complete breakfast and lunch meal will be provided at no cost for all students.
Mark your calendar for these important back-to-school dates.
Students at Lily Lake Elementary had quite the dance party.
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.